[Oeva-list] Be on the Radio...

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 14:18:59 PDT 2004

I emailed Joy to ask for a few details, like when (if the show's
not live) and where the show/taping will be done.

I'm rather swamped, but if noone else can do it, I may well be
able to.  We'll talk about it at the meeting and try to load
whomever can do it up with information.

Maybe two or three people could provide a panel discussion, if
that's okay with her?

Y'all think about it.  We'll see what we come up with at the
meeting.  (If I hear any details, I'll pass them along.)

--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR
ejts at comcast.net

Earth Day.
>> The show promotes the active elder lifestyle of those 50 and
older and
>> solution-oriented, holistic thinking. We would air this special

>> program on Saturday, April 17, from 5 - 6 p.m.
>>
>>   Please give me a call back right away if there are any takers.
The