[Oeva-list] Some info about our radio opportunity

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 16:09:40 PDT 2004

Here's what I've received so far:
>Dear Eric:
>Thanks for the reply. It would be a 10-minute, live >interview
to help celebrate Earth Day. There'll be another >opportunity
for you club to do a panel.

>Anyone prospective speakers can email me at >Beyond50 at Livingafter50.com
or give me a call at 503-653->0039.

>Take care,
>Joy Ramos

(Notice the complete email address, as opposed to the one in
the original post.)

And check out:
http://livingafter50.com/features/2004/Beyond50.html

This describes the radio show we've been invited to speak on.
 I think it's a relatively good venue, but all should know it's
on KPDQ radio (AM 800), a conservative christian station.  It
is located at 5110 SE. Stark, but is noted to be planning to
move to Milwaukie in the spring.  So I'm not yet quite sure of
the location, for what it's worth.

Again, I have no problem with this and think it would be good
for us.  However, the better informed, the better the decisions.

Anyone that wants to be on the radio, feel free to contact Joy.
 I would ask that if you do, you attend the meeting Thursday
so we all can be sure you have a framework to represent us with.
 We'll definitely discuss it then.

Thanks all, for all your efforts!

--
Eric Johnson