[Oeva-list] No vehicle display at tomorrow's OEVA meeting in Portland, OR

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 14:56:37 PDT 2004

Hello all,
I just got a call from our contact at the Portland World Trade
Center.  They just let her know today that they will be working
on the bricks in the courtyard so it won't be available for vehicle
parking/display.  She wasn't any happier about the short notice
than I was.

So, the meeting will still be from 7:30 to about 9:00PM, Thursday,
April 8th at 2 World Trade Center at the corner of SW 1st and
Salmon in beautiful downtown Portland.  We will have to use on-street
parking, including the two charger spots.

The meeting room will be available.  We should be able to gather
in there starting about 7:00PM.  So, we can still socialize and
the meeting itself won't be affected.

This is a one-time deal.  Too bad we're the ones affected, but
we can deal with it.  See you (but not your vehicles) there!

--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR
ejts at comcast.net