[Oeva-list] I have the OEVA sign and next event?

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Fri Apr 9 10:12:39 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have the OEVA sign.  I did not want to loose it.  Also I was glad the I
did not take my sparrow, because I could not have taken the sign.

Now the next event?

This year the celebration's theme is "Plant Yourself & Grow Together", at
the site of a future community garden!
The Earthday Celebration will be held on Saturday, April 17, at Kellogg
Middle School, 3330 SE 69th on Powell Blvd.
There are all kinds of ways to be a part of this fabulous celebration:
distributing fliers, helping out with kid's activities, site set up,
working on service projects, and much much more!
Contact Vicki Bishop at victoria_bishop at mail.com to get involved!
and then
Saturday, 24th: Earth Day Lake Oswego

 The City of Lake Oswego is proud to announce the fourth annual Earth Day
Celebration is scheduled for April 24th from noon to 4:00 PM.  As in
years past, the venue will be Millennium Plaza Park, but now we are
pleased to have the newly opened Lake View Village right next door!  The
City would like to extend an invitation for participation as an
exhibitor.  As in the past, there are no fees or charges and we just
need to know what your needs would be (power, etc.)