[Oeva-list] FW: EVents that OEVA members should be aware of

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 12:33:23 PDT 2004

The following was sent to me a few days ago by Roy LeMeur.  I
goofed up and missed the fact that Discovery Park's Alternatively-Fueled
Vehicle Fair was today, 4/10/04, so I'm too late with that notice
(content deleted).

However, the Lacey event, which Gary plans to attend with his
electric Insight, is far enough in the future for some to plan
for.

Here's Roy's info:

--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR
ejts at comcast.net

Prix 5/8/04

>Warning! Shameless Promo-
>
>Come one, come all, from wherever you are to the annual Lacey
Alternative