[Oeva-list] Anything for the radio show this weekend?

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 11:22:20 PDT 2004

I've committed to doing the radio show this Saturday (5:00-6:00PM
on AM 800, KPDQ, as I recall).  If anyone has anything that they
feel is important to get out to the general population, let me
know.

They want an overview of EVs in light of the current increase
in gas prices.  Asked for comments on what was available.  That
opens one of our hot topics.

I will be stressing OEVA and how one might get started.  I want
to put FCVs and even hybrids into perspective, too.

It'll only be 10 minutes, so I have enough to keep the signal
modulated.  But if there's something that you feel that I can't
afford to overlook, let me know.

--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR