[Oeva-list] OEVA.org: Mark_Mongillo

Chris Brune cbrune_ev at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 21:06:36 PDT 2004

I didn't see any replies to this, but there are a number of places that sell
Trojan batteries.  The one I have used in Tigard, Empire Battery.  I just
looked in the phone book and called around a few places.  But Empire has
quite a large stock of Trojan batteries (at least they did a couple of years
ago).

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Chris Brune