[Oeva-list] OEVA.org: Gary.Graunkeyi_ntel.com (Modified by RossO)

IKE eich at pdx.edu
Thu Apr 22 18:36:28 PDT 2004

feedback:
   Hey Gary,
   I spoke with you earlier today about electric vehicles at the Earth
Day festival. I would like to have some members from your club on my
weekly radio program. I have the last couple weeks in May open. I could
put you guys on either the 20th or 27th. The show airs live Thursdays
at 7PM. Tune in to 1450AM KPSU. Maybe we could coordinate the show with
a club event. And if May doesn't work, June is wide open.

   Peace out,
   IKE

   503.708.7422