[Oeva-list] February 12th

CopperLion copperlion at copperlionslair.com
Tue Feb 3 22:16:09 PST 2004

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking on this list for about a month now, and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Kevin, and I'm a student at ITT Technical Institute here in Portland, OR. At my insistence, I coerced a group from school to join me at Viktor Tikhonov's home to check out what he does with Metric Mind. There was enough positive response from the visit that one of my instructors has organized a field trip for one of my classes (about 8 people) to show up for the February 12th meeting of the OEVA.
I am assuming that my instructor has contacted someone about this, but I'd like to personally thank in advance anyone who drives their electric vehicle to the meeting and is willing to provide information and guidance to some soon-to-graduate college students.
I look forward to meeting people, and reading more from the mailing list!
-Kevin Seeber
copperlion at copperlionslair.com