[Oeva-list] Website Additions

RossO kg at ordersomewherechaos.com
Mon Feb 9 10:56:08 PST 2004

> And feel free to check the OEVA web site (www.oeva.org) for directions.

Feedback about the site is appreciated.

This weekend I was thinking of things we could do with the site and the
idea came to my head to collect a list of recommended books about cars,
welding, electronics, electrical wiring, batteries, etc. and put them
together in a resource list that would link through an Amazon affiliate
program.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this idea?

Des anyone have any books that are available through Amazon that they
would recommend? (URLs are appreciated!)

...Ross...

PS, Eric, the mails you sent out might not have reached the EVDL list.
The addressing was kind of strange when I saw it. You might double
check.

- -- Ross Olson, Webmaster, oeva at badseed.org
- -- Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
- -- http://www.oeva.org/