[Oeva-list] New EV Group Forming in South Puget Sound

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 14:36:03 PDT 2004

Hello All

A new electric vehicle and alternative energy group is forming in the south
Puget Sound area.

The folks organizing this group include myself, Graeme Sackrison the former
major of Lacey and originator of the Lacey Alternative Fuel Fair and
Electrathon Grand Prix, and local educators involved in EVs and high school
electrathon racing.

We would like to get as many interested folks to attend as possible. The
intent is to provide a local forum to promote interest and provide
educational resources for people interested in these areas.

We hope to organize EVents, workshops, create a web presence, and establish
a permanent group in the south Puget Sound

The first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, 6/9/04 at 7:00 PM in the
Community Room at Lacey City Hall  420 College St SE, Lacey, WA. From the
I-5, take the College Street exit and go 3 blocks south, city hall is on the
left, lots of signs.

All are welcome. C’mon down!

Please email me if you would like to be notified of future meetings and
events.
roylemeur at hotmail.com

Roy LeMeur   Olympia, WA

My Electric Vehicle Pages: