[Oeva-list] re:St Helens & Hillsboro

DAVE SALZMAN dbsalzman at columbia-center.org
Tue Jun 8 09:00:59 PDT 2004

Paul,
The parade in St Helens starts at noon. They want entries there b/4
11:00 AM to be assigned a place and be judged. The assembly area will
be at Columbia Blvd. and Hiway 30 at the Emmert Chevrolet dealership
used car lot on the north side of Columbia Blvd. just east of hiway 30.

I can provide 120v 20 amp charging and if I know in time I can rig up a
240v 50amp outlet. Let me know what style 240 plug you use.

I will also be at the Hillsboro parade with my 92 Geo.

Any ? just rattle my cage.

dave