[Oeva-list] Hillsboro Rotary 4th of July Parade on Saturday, July 3, 2004

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Tue Jun 29 17:11:11 PDT 2004

All,

Gary Graunke suggest that we meet at his house at 362 NE Hillwood Drive
and go to the staging area at the Peter Boscow Elmentery School as a
group. The school opens for the parade at 6:00 a.A.M.nd registration
begins by 6:30 with everyone must register by 8:00 A.M. so meet at Gary's
between 6:00 A.M. and 6:30 A.M. depending on how long you need to charge.
Gary be glad to offer charging for anyone before or after the parade.
This is new for this year that the parade will end at the Cornell and
Grant were we can go back to Gary's house.  These are the one's that said
that they would attend:

            Paul Burkey Corbin Sparrow
Erik 1992 S10 and trailer with elec-trak lawn mower.
Robert Schiavone Gizmo EV
Gary Graunke Insight
Rick Barnes 1986 Chevy Sprint (Cloud conversion)
Dave SALZMAN 92 Geo

I did not get a clear acknowledgement about Paul Wallace, Greg Koffel,
but put in the application I added that three more vehicles could be
attending.

The Hillsboro Police Gismo, and Gem electric vehicles will be in the
parade, but not with us.  This took a while to confirm so I did not get
the registration in until the last week so we will probability we will be
at the end of the parade so we will start in the parade around noon.  I
have brought water, something to snack on sun screen etc, because of the
wait to start.  They will provide coffee, soft drinks and pastries in the
morning.

Paul

P.S. This Wednesday Channel 7 the discovery channel from 8-9 PM Sucking
Amps will be showing.  I think it not new, but if you have not seen it
now is another chance.