[Oeva-list] October meeting

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Wed Oct 13 12:38:57 PDT 2004

Just a reminder that we will be having our regular meeting tommorrow
evening, Thursday October 14th.

I don't have a large agenda this month. A number of us can report on the
NEDRA nationals at Woodburn, and the discuss how best to appear at the
ITT Tech Fest later this month (it's during the week).

Since we have been spending a lot of time on awareness events, we should
spend more time on project updates and question/answer time.

Of course, any other agenda items are welcome. Please let us know if we
need AV equipment (none planned so far).

Gary