[Oeva-list] EV Awareness Day vehicles

Todd at realeyz todd at realeyz.com
Fri Aug 12 17:57:51 PDT 2005

On Aug 12, 2005, at 5:28 PM, Rob the Wop wrote:

> A) LOL? Must we use infantile BBS-isms to convey sarcasm?
> Regardless, even IF I lived in an area where natural gas, coal, or
> giant squirrels created electricity- the generators are STILL more
> efficient than your car's. I would still get far more miles per
> equilivant gallon than you.

Sigh.

Well its clear to me now that you seem to be mostly interested in
just arguing to be right rather than understanding what's being said
so I will just leave you alone to argue.  Whatever floats your
boat.   I'm sure you will find no end to the forums where people love
to engage in these kinds of arguments.

If you change your mind I will be happy to re-engage with you until
then consider yourself ignored.

- todd