[Oeva-list] EV Awareness Day vehicles

Rob the Wop noise.nong at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 18:04:40 PDT 2005

You're kidding me, right?

'You obviously don't understand' is one of the lamest debate tactics in the
book.

The topic has always been a hybrid versus EV dabte. Not where you work. Not
some corporate/governemental conspiracy issue. Not some bizarre segue into
manufactoring processes. It's quite simple really. You're on an EV list.

Does
your
vehicle
consume
gasoline?

I really can't spell it out clearer than that.