[Oeva-list] EV Awareness Day vehicles

Cobb, Dan dan.cobb at intel.com
Fri Aug 12 18:18:13 PDT 2005

Some people like to argue.

-----Original Message-----
From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of Rob the Wop
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 6:05 PM
To: Oeva-list at oeva.org
Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] EV Awareness Day vehicles

You're kidding me, right?

'You obviously don't understand' is one of the lamest debate tactics in
the
book.

The topic has always been a hybrid versus EV dabte. Not where you work.
Not
some corporate/governemental conspiracy issue. Not some bizarre segue
into
manufactoring processes. It's quite simple really. You're on an EV list.

Does
your
vehicle
consume
gasoline?

I really can't spell it out clearer than that.