[Oeva-list] Fw: OEVA.org: ejts_comcast_net

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 09:27:42 PDT 2005

After we get through EV Awareness Day, then the Woodburn drags, then the PGE Transportation Fairs, here's something else we may want to consider (from the web site).  It's scheduled for late in October, so doesn't conflict with any of the above.

It may be worth considering one of the $100.00 booths just to present ourselves in this context.  "Car Show" parking spaces are $15.00 each, so may not be that great of a deal.  Might also be interesting to see what else is presented there.

Just thought everyone should know.
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair