[Oeva-list] Owner support

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 12:25:11 PDT 2005

And I'd be willing to throw in around another $35, say, to get the club's expense down to about $154.  What if we bought it, then asked $35 from each person using it until it was paid off?  Then suggest a $10 or somesuch contribution to the tool fund?  Would that work?

Anyway, I'd gladly throw in mine now if we could get one in our hands.  (I won't be ready for a while, so scheduling shouldn't be a problem.)

--
Eric