[Oeva-list] Owner support

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Tue Aug 16 23:09:36 PDT 2005

I have a hammer crimper that can be used in a pinch.

My curtis was hooked up without the A2 on my EV when it had a prestolite
motor... new ADC motor may be different.

Curtis recommends a precharge resistor.  I have a curtis manual if you
need to borrow it.

Tony McCormick
"Drive Electric, Play Bluegrass, Learn the way of the Sword"
see it all at: http://www.notebene.net