[Oeva-list] Owner support

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 05:24:26 PDT 2005

Ralph:

Looks like I can get by without a crimper for now, I found a used battery
cable which fit.

I picked up a Kilovac Czonka II relay on eBay for $11 (250A 320V). It says
"pre-production" on it. It also says "use with external economizer". Who
knows what an "external economizer" is, and how to build one? And, do you
know where to get the odd connector used for the coil (I was able to shave
down a Molex to make it work, but would like to get the correct connector
eventually)?

Thanks,
	Rick Barnes