[Oeva-list] Fw: RE: OEVA.org: ejts_comcast_net

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 16:40:26 PDT 2005

Hello all,
The following started with a message from the OEVA website.  I also included my response and the most recent message.  If anyone knows of any other EVs that these people might be interested in, please contact them.  I'll let whoever does so deal with pictures/info.

As much as I want Don's Solectria, it will take me a while to get into a postion to actually move on it.  Therefore, Don, I'd recommend that you contact these people and see how it goes.  A bird ($) in the hand and all that.  Of course, it wouldn't stay in the area like it would if I could get it.  Note: The first step in me getting it is something that I've put off and need to do, so will be getting to it directly.  Other parts could go quickly, or take a while (selling things).

I'll see if I can get Andy in contact with these people to talk about his Rabbit.

Again, contact them with any others you know about.

Thanks, all!
--
Eric