[Oeva-list] Re: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 16

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Wed Aug 24 21:15:53 PDT 2005

I paid $79 each in qty one at Empire Battery in tigard for US-125s which
have the UT posts.  The US-125 are essentially identical specs (and
size) to the Trojans...  I use the bolt through connection with no issues.

Tony McCormick
"Drive Electric, Play Bluegrass, Learn the way of the Sword"
see it all at: http://www.notebene.net