[Oeva-list] Woodburn Route Charging Infrastructure

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 08:52:06 PDT 2005

MessageAlternatively, if anyone would be interested in "charging while you
go", I have a Honda EU2000i ultra-quiet 2kw genset I'd loan for the trip.
The genset puts out 1.6kw continuous into 110vAC...if 2HP or less additional
juice can double your range, you might be in.  Fuel use is approx. 1/4gal
per hr.  Size: 2'x1'x1.5'.  Weight: 65# or so.

Let's say at 40mph (backroads), cruising 40miles to Woodburn----1hour.
At 150wh/mile (wishful?), that'd be 6kwh of juice.  The genset would deliver
only about 25% of your need---or, could extend your range accordingly.

-Myles Twete