[Oeva-list] No OEVA meeting this month . . .

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 13:35:16 PST 2005

. . . but next year is okay with PGE.

Just to remind everyone, OEVA will not have a meeting this month.

Hopefully, all of you will enjoy a little more time with family, friends, and projects.

My WTC contact advised me that there are different people at PGE handling our meeting underwriting.  It took a little while for my new PGE contact to run it past her superiors, but we are still assured of their support for our meetings.  Note that the listed cost of each meeting is $800.00, so this is not an inconsiderable gesture.

With our 11 meetings each year, this amounts to an at least nominal annual support amount of $8800.00 by PGE.  Let's remember this next fall as PGE's transportation fairs come around again.  Many of you have done very well to support our relationship with PGE, and this shows one of the benefits of all those efforts.

I would also like to encourage all to think about presentations at our 2006 meetings.  Please feel free to encourage anyone you feel is appropriate to make a presentation at one of our meetings (second Thursday of each month except December, per normal).  Just be sure to let me or Gary know what you've started to arrange.  A posting to the list will serve.

Our next meeting will be on January 12, 2006.
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair