[Oeva-list] RE: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 2

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 16:09:39 PST 2005

Hello all,
Finally back where I can respond.

If at all possible, it would be nice if Paul would make contact.  (And a big "Thanks!" if you can, Paul.)  I don't have any special information of the group's schedule, so hopefully Paul will know more about what they might be interested in.

Thanks Paul!  And anyone else that gets involved!
--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR