[Oeva-list] January OEVA meeting

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 11:51:14 PST 2005

It's time again for our monthly meeting.

Thursday, Jan. 13, 2005.

All is per normal. Gathering starts at 7:00PM and the meeting
starts at 7:30PM. 2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW
Portland. The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and
provide some charging. The streetside charging will also be available
just across 1st Ave.

Gary has received some information from the city that he'll share
with us.  It's not too early to start thinking about the next
EV Awareness Day.

Ralph should have a couple donated plastic "Electric" emblems
that we will figure out how to distribute.  Be there or risk
missing them.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions.

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair