[Oeva-list] AGM Deep Cycle Batteries

Ralph Merwin rmerwin at aracnet.com
Sat Jan 15 09:54:04 PST 2005

barnes.rick at comcast.net writes:

> Anyone have any knowledge or experience with these batteries? Dynasty
> DCS-100L, also sold as Interstate DCS-100L. Group 29, 69 lbs, 100 A/Hr.
> I am considering a 10-pack, $129 each from the Interstate distributer
> in Vancouver, WA.
> http://www.dynastybattery.com/cd_dyn/products/batteries/dcs/dcs100l.htm
> http://www.ibsa.com/www_2001/content/products/specs/dcs100l.pdf
>
> What do you think?

Rick,

I couldn't find any information about these batteries in my mail archives.
Have you talked to sales or tech support to see if they recommend them
for EV applications?  You could also try posting your question to the
larger EV Discussion list.

One thing I did notice on the web page was:

Note:  	Batteries to be mounted with 0.5 in. (1.25 cm) spacing minimum
	and free air ventilation.

When you talk to the sales/tech rep you might to ask if this requirement
applies to all sides, the long sides, etc.

Ralph