[Oeva-list] July 14 OEVA meeting

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 17:37:32 PDT 2005

It's time again for our monthly meeting.

Thursday, July 14, 2005.

All is per normal. Gathering starts at 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM.  2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland. The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging. The streetside charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

We should have reports on recent events.  EV Awareness Day and the NEDRA Nationals at Woodburn in September will also be of interest.

Support for EV owners should be topic of continuing interest.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions (and vehicles!).

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair