[Oeva-list] Speaker for July.

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Wed Jul 13 07:52:39 PDT 2005

We have a speak at our July meeting.  The e-mail that I received
from him is below.

Paul

Thank you for the last meeting. That was the first time I've been
to one of your meeting. Just wanted to know if, at some point, you need a
key note speaker for a club meeting? We are the folks who had that
regen braking to household power system that adapts to standard
vehicles which could be an interum partial fix to the gas vehicle
situation. I have a small informational website, still under
development but it might give you an idea of what we are working on
at:
www.srdesignconsulting.com
Please let me know when you could use another excellent speaker.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stephen Rosenstock
SR Design Consulting Inc