[Oeva-list] OEVA.org

Rich Tietjens rolson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:21:02 PDT 2005

feedback:
   Hopefully, someone will get this promptly...

   I'm an old lapsed member of OEVA; don't know if anyone will remember
me. Living in Newberg now, makes it hard to get to meetings.

   Anyhow, I have a friend with a '90 Toyota Camry with a seized engine;
auto tranny, would probably be best as a direct drive conversion. If
anyone is looking for an inexpensive donor car, she said she'd rather
sell it for $100 (or less) than pay a wrecking yard to haul it off.

   Rich
   503-504-0809

   alternate email: richtietjens at hotmail.com