[Oeva-list] need to reduce the amp draw of a 110V zivan...

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Wed Jul 20 22:07:09 PDT 2005

We are trying to figure out how to keep Tim's 110V Zivan from pulling 22
amps from a  20amp circuit (and subsequently popping it all the time).
Our facilities manager at work is getting irritated...

So does anyone know how to turn it down to, say 14amps max, so he can
use it about anywhere?  If not does anyone have an autotransformer or
variac we can borrow so our power engineer at work can create a inline
amp-reducer thingy?

--
Tony McCormick
"Drive Electric, Play Bluegrass, Learn the way of the Sword"