[Oeva-list] List-posting appropriateness question

Ralph Merwin rmerwin at aracnet.com
Thu Jun 2 06:14:03 PDT 2005

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> writes:

> I've been asked by someone out-of-town that reads our list if we could
> mention the fact that support and maintenance wervices are available.

While it would technically be a commercial posting, I think we should
allow 'services available' postings.  We might want to have some sort
of maximum posting frequency guideline, but I suspect it won't be a
problem.

We should also have a section on our web page to list these shops, as
well as parts shops, etc.

Ralph