[Oeva-list] Services for EVs... the good kind

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Thu Jun 2 18:28:44 PDT 2005

Roy,
    I hear you have some service that can be provided for EVer's here
I-5 WA/OR corridor?  If so we (the OEVA) all agree that it would be
great for you to post information about that occassionally to the list
and if you have some info you would like on our website I think Ross
could help you there as well.   I have copied him (and the list) on this
"official" pronouncement... :-)

--
Tony McCormick
"Drive Electric, Play Bluegrass, Learn the way of the Sword"