[Oeva-list] EV tools

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Mon Jun 6 08:39:36 PDT 2005

I don't have specs on the Omega (an ebay acquisition). I *do* have other
electronic loads with specs and manual that can probably handle higher
loads if someone needs to borrow them.

Usually the ratings are in watts, with current and voltage limits. But
watts is usually the constraining rating.

Gary