[Oeva-list] June 9 OEVA meeting

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 11:22:14 PDT 2005

It's time again for our monthly meeting.

Thursday, June 9, 2005.

All is per normal. Gathering starts at 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM. 2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland. The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging. The streetside charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

We'll be treated to a short presentation by George Tylinski about some
alternative materials he's been working with.  There'll be samples to check out.

EV Awareness Day is getting closer, but we have other parades and such coming up first.  Not to mention the NEDRA Nationals at Woodburn in September.  All of these need to be discussed.  If you can possibly, please be ready to let us know what you can do at Woodburn.

There should be plenty to discuss about support for EV owners, too.  We do have an open request for assistance installing a replacement battery pack that is available for a volunteer.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions (and ehicles!).

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair