[Oeva-list] EV Owner Assistance project

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Tue Jun 7 22:27:35 PDT 2005

Chris,
 Thanks,  I am in the gather info stages.   So far I have formally
received response from me, you and Eric...  I was hoping for a bit
more.  I may expand my search outside of the OEVA email list....   I'm
going to try and make it to the meeting Thurs, but I may have and
overriding conflict....

Tony McCormick
"Drive Electric, Play Bluegrass, Learn the way of the Sword"
see it all at: http://www.notebene.net