[Oeva-list] EV Services Available

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:00:34 PDT 2005

To all OEVA members...

After asking Eric Johnson off-list if this would be OK, I thought I would
offer my services to OEVA folks needing help with their EVs.

I have more than 20 yrs. experience as a vehicle/vessel mechanic before
becoming involved in the EV industry.

I think I can safely say that the following folks would provide a good
reference-
John Wayland, Roderick Wilde, Rich Rudman, and Don (Father Time) Crabtree,
in addition to all the folks whose EVs I have worked on. Most recently a
certain red 1981 Fiat Spider ragtop which can be seen driving around the
Portland area on a regular basis.

I really like doing custom installations and modifications but I am also
happy to help deal with regular car issues as part of offered services.

Depending on the job, I can travel, or the vehicle can come to me for larger
projects (Olympia).

My current employer (Cloud EV) has decided not to take on any more in-house
conversions so I am also offering that service.

Please check out some of my past projects here-
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/renewables/evpage.html

Last year, I spent a good deal of time helping out Roderick with Gone
Postal.
Photo gallery here-
http://www.casadelgato.com/RoyLemeur/page01.htm

I guess this makes me part of the EV Owner Assistance Project  :^D

Please contact me by email with any inquiries.
roylemeur at hotmail dot com

Thanks!

Roy

.