[Oeva-list] Might not make today's meeting

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 09:57:04 PDT 2005

But, then again, I just might.  Duty called, but may be rescheduled.
Just be ready to carry on without me.

The "normal" meeting room should be available (not just the hallway).  Carrie at WTC said that they shouldn't have done that without letting her know well in advance so she could notify us.  If I don't make it and they pull something like that, let me know.  We already are confirmed for next months meeting and I've started the process to reserve the space through November, but not December per our normal practice).  If we want December, I can most likely get it, just let me know.

Don't be too surprised if I manage to get there tonight, though.  And be nice to George!

--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair