[Oeva-list] Re: used batteries

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 11:38:55 PDT 2005

Hello Bryan

What voltage is your system? I don't know about any used batteries but I
have found Panasonic 12 volt AGM 28 Ah batteries new for around 45 dollars plus
shipping. There number is LC X1228 they weigh 23 pounds each. Panasonic  also
has other Ah AGM batteries. The price can be even lower with a  larger order.
I am thinking about getting some more.

Don

In a message dated 6/6/2005 12:03:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,