[Oeva-list] New to EVs

Chris Brune csbrune_ev at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 21:01:45 PDT 2005

I might suggest that you find one of the online EV calculators.  You could
use this to get an estimate of the performance based on the voltage and
motor combination that you come up with.
Try starting here:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8679/ev.html

Keep in mind that the 6V batteries really probably don't want to deliver
currents over 300-400 amps.  By having a low voltage system you will be
putting a higher stress on the batteries.

Also check out www.evalbum.com There could be some examples of 72V vehicles
in there.

Chris Brune