[Oeva-list] June 9 OEVA presentation documents

George Tylinski acid_lead at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 11:34:18 PDT 2005

The papers I brought to the meeting can be found here;
http://tylinski.fastmail.us/OEVA

There are 2 files; Microsoft Word for the pictures, and
Microsoft Excel for the table. The table is incomplete, but has
a little more info than the Word document.

You can click on a file and select "Open" in the dialog box to
view and print them without downloading (if you have Microslop
Orifice on your computer). It may take a few minutes to open the
.doc file since it is large. You can also save/download them.

The Word document is about 2.2 MB. I could not edit the photos
on the computer I was working at or I'd have downsampled the
images. Sorry...

Feel free to email me if you have questions about it.

George Tylinski (Yahoo ID acid_lead)
73 MG Midget / Portland, OR