[Oeva-list] Re: Businesses Supporting EVs

Bryan Avery bryan at photonlight.com
Sat Jun 11 02:20:44 PDT 2005

> 1. Tools and test equipment that can't be justified by an individual.
> I gather that Mark M has done something in this regard?

An engine hoist would be an awesome loner item.  Since it's usually only
needed a couple times during the process it's hard to justify buying one as
an individual, but I've already spent about $75 on engine hoist rentals on
my project.  Of course, being down here in Eugene, I probably wouldn't be
able to take advantage of such a loaner tool program easily, but I still
think it's a great idea for those closer to Portland. :-)

A flat-bed trailer or auto-transport type trailer for getting cars too and
from the body/welding shop is the other thing that I could see being a great
money saver.  I think someone's already got one though?

Just my two cents.

-Bryan Avery