[Oeva-list] Re: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 11

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 22:35:33 PDT 2005

Looks like we have close to the 100 of the LC-X1228P. I think we can  get
them for 39.95 each plus shipping. I will call Fedco and Digi-Key and  see what
they will do. I will hold off ordering until we know no one else would  like
any.

Bryan 28
Tony 5

_http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/battery/oem/images/pdf/Panasonic_VRLA_Ove
rview.pdf_
(http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/battery/oem/images/pdf/Panasonic_VRLA_Overview.pdf)

Gary you want to get in on the low price?

If anyone can find a better price for this size battery I would like to see
it. The above link will give the information on it. Is there anyone in the
Northwest that sells this battery? Seem odd that we have to have batteries  come
from the East when the ships are unloading on the West coast.

Don

In a message dated 6/13/2005 11:02:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,