[Oeva-list] Re: New Panasonic batteries LC-X1228P

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 15:11:57 PDT 2005

I just called Fedco and they are out of stock of the LC-X1228P. Digi-Key  has
them and will still meet the 39.95 price for 100 I can add more when I place
the order. The shipping is 5.18 for each battery without a dock. If we can
find  a dock to have these unloaded at it will save about 100 dollars and make
the  cost 4.14 for shipping each battery. I am guessing but if more are ordered
the  shipping price may come down a little per battery.

Anyone is wondering where the price breaks are. The ten unit price is 49.95
and forty is 46.62 one hundred twenty 43.29 and six hundred 39.96 plus
shipping  and the shipping is more when doing a smaller amount of batteries.

This price is at the 600 unit pricing.

Two questions

Does anyone else want to get these?

Is there a dock we can use to unload at?

Don Blazer