[Oeva-list] Re: New Panasonic batteries LC-X1228P

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Fri Jun 17 15:24:58 PDT 2005

I replied to Don off-list, but just to let you all know I *have* been
paying attention...

I've been thinking seriously about them. I can fit 24 in my top battery
box, but 20 would give me 466 lbs, which is how much weight I have now.

My car can go anywhere from 120V to 400V, user programmable. (Lots of
parameters, such as max currents and regen voltages).

I'm using 14 Hawkers now for 168V. I would like to go up to 240V to have
the horsepower of the original car.

Go ahead and count me in for 25 batteries.

Gary