[Oeva-list] Re: New Panasonic batteries LC-X1228P

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 20:53:52 PDT 2005

We have 110 to order.

Last call anyone else want some of these?

Ralph would it be possible to have these dropped ship at your business. We
just need a dock and someone with a pallet jack or forklift. It is one  pallet
with a double stack of batteries. I can get them out of your way the  same day
they arrive.

Don

In a message dated 6/17/2005 12:05:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,