[Oeva-list] PSU's Single rider vehicle

Andre Susanto andreosae at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 07:38:54 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the PSU Mini
Baja team is having an open house this Thursday.  This
is a single rider off-highway vehicle that we designed
and build and raced against 100+ other schools.

The reason I'm mentioning it here is because I think
it would be great to see an EV version of one of
these, or a hybrid one (I have a plan, but have yet to
learn enough to know if it'll work), or modify the
design to be more street friendly before turning it to
an EV.  It would be great if some of you guys can look
at it and I can bounce ideas off.  Total weight w/o
driver currently is around 500lbs.  You can find some
info on www.vikingracing.net

For the open house this Thursday, it will be at PSU's
Science Building 2 (corner of SW 10th and Montgomery)
room 155 at 6:30pm.  The vehicle will be on display
outside.  Please let me know if you're interested so I
can get enough pop and pizza.

Thanks,

Andre S

Andre Susanto