[Oeva-list] New EV in town

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 08:41:52 PDT 2005

You guys gotta see my recently arrived Jet Electravan 600. I hope to drive it over to our July monthly meeting. It looks similar to this one on the EV photo album:

http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/011.html

Mine has a 96v pack of 16 Trojan T105s. The charger just has a 220V "range" style plug, no 110V capability. The charger outputs 96V at 30amps max.

I was wondering........

-where to purchase a hydrometer? any particular make/model preferred?

-can anyone suggest a 110 charger?

Mark Freidberg