[Oeva-list] New EV in town

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 05:05:39 PDT 2005

For a battery hydrometer, try here: http://www.mcmaster.com/ and search for
"battery hydrometer".

Rick Barnes

-----Original Message-----
From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Freidberg
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:42 AM
To: oeva-list at oeva.org
Subject: [Oeva-list] New EV in town

You guys gotta see my recently arrived Jet Electravan 600. I hope to drive
it over to our July monthly meeting. It looks similar to this one on the EV
photo album:

http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/011.html

Mine has a 96v pack of 16 Trojan T105s. The charger just has a 220V "range"
style plug, no 110V capability. The charger outputs 96V at 30amps max.

I was wondering........

-where to purchase a hydrometer? any particular make/model preferred?

-can anyone suggest a 110 charger?

Mark Freidberg

  _____

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take  <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail>
Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.